Wednesday 16 September 2009

Exercise is good for the soul

That's if we have a soul. Anyway, I have tired many different types of exercising over the years from Kickboxing to Bike Riding to Weights and aerobic exercise, tae-bo and aerobics. But by far the best exercise is SKIPPING. Yep, sir I bought a skipping rope online afew days ago (a professional one that boxers use for £4 cheap as chips which is presumably why so many people eat them!) And I kid you not it shows you how un-fit you truly are. I did 12 repetitions and my heart was beating like crazy. I managed about 300 in the end (today and yesterday) and I was pouring in sweat. The next day (today) I noticed that my body was already more toned. And it works every part of your body. I was aching everywhere (a sign of a good workout) I've had a few kickboxing classes where I could hardly walk the next day. So, yeah skipping try it for yourself...

Embarrasing I went to see my dietian yesterday and I was talking through with her what I could and couldn't eat. She weighed me and told me that I've put on a stone (at least) in the last five months. This is due to getting vitamins from food that I previously was missing thanks to coeliac disease (body can't tolerate Gluten) So, lol I was showing her my stomach and my button on my pants was broken. No, I didn't unleash the penis! As if I would! But she did get a good look at my boxers! I pulled my shirt down and continued as if nothing happened. Then I whipped her bra off and rode her like a pony. No, not really. God, I hope she doesn't read this :)

Still waiting for my bloody DVD from a well known online company over two weeks now! Grr, they don't count it as missing until 28 days have passed... fuckers.

If you have red hair, piercings, poss tattoo and dress in rock / indie attire send me a damn e-mail! Shameless I know! And I'm only half joking. Well, I'm off to watch a martial arts flick or scrubs I can't decide. I've spent last night and much of today working on the new forum and inserting the winning competition logo. Well, done Slayer Tom!

http://www.whedonverseforum.proboards.com/

It looks amazing! Because of this I haven't had time to update the main website. Just wanna say RIP Patrick Swayze, what a legend he was in Point Break, Road House and Donnie Darko. Great actor. Very sad; the beast his last TV project was excellent esp towards the end.

Until tomorrow... Vaya con Dios

No comments:

Post a Comment