Thursday 3 September 2009

It's been a few days...

I've been fairly busy updating the website over the last few days. If you've visited Whedonverse then you'll know what I mean. You'd be forgiven for thinking you've been on a crazy roller-coaster ride!

The pictures and headings have been in several different fonts and scattered all over the place. And don't get me started on the logo! I apologise for all of the changes but I've finally found the right look! Phew... I love it and I hope you like it too!

I got a twitter message from the gorgeous Jewel Staite (Kaylee on Firefly) today. I told her that she won this weeks poll (Who do you want to see the most on Dollhouse?) She replied "Yay! Does Joss Boss know?" I told her that I'm working on that! I intend to write to Joss' agent and ask him if he would like to make Whedonverse an official Joss Whedon fan site. Fingers crossed :)

It's the Big Brother finale in the UK tomorrow. It's been really disapointing lately. All the big characters have gone. I want Siavash to win (he was great at the start until the Norin thing) I think after that he's been trying to impress the public (and failing) with his fair play nomination tactics. Sites are reporting that Sophie and Siavash are favourite to win. I wouldn't mind it if Sophie won (she doesn't think she's going to) but she has lousy taste in Men (Kris)

I watched Goodfellas today - great movie. I've been watching random Buffy episodes. The Freshman, Hush, Chosen... all the best episodes. I've been watching Dr Horrible way too much and listening to the musical commentary. I had better then Neil and Nobodies Asian in the movies stuck in my head for days! I've also been watching WWE, Chuck, True Blood, Knight Rider (new) Smallville, Frasier, Lost and Battlestar (new)

Leave a comment on the guestbook and feel free to start a new discussion on the Bronze!

Until tomorrow... I'm still cookie dough...

Steven Lee is the creator of Whedonverse and Whedonverse forum.



No comments:

Post a Comment