Sunday 30 August 2009

Top 5

I've been working on the main page of the website for the last few days. It took me a long time to figure out where everything should go and the way I thought it should look. I'm happy with the end result although I'm not convinced about the rest of the content yet (mainly the font)

A good way to get to know someone is a top 5. So here's mine...

Top 5 sitcoms

Frasier
The Big Bang theory
Scrubs
8 Simple Rules
Friends

Top 5 Women

Kaley Cuoco
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Kate Bosworth
Kirsten Dunst
Anna Paquin

Top 5 movies

Serenity
Donnie Darko
Old School
Spider-man 2
ET

Top 5 idols

Joss Whedon
Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Stan Lee
Richard Kelly

Top 5 quotes

"If I knew anything about love I'd be out there making it instead of talking to you" Hard Harry Pump up the volume

"Be water my friend" Bruce Lee

"The sky is falling and no-one knows" Jason Wade, Lifehouse

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it" Buffy, the Gift

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute." Albert Einstein

Top 5 passions

Writing
Movies
Martial Arts
The Internet
Bike Riding

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment