Tuesday 25 August 2009

Writers block

Mood awake now (exhausted earlier - I even had a nap) Food - salad, camomile tea Music - none. Website updates. I've added a new Whedonverse database page which tells us who has a myspace, an official site and who does the "twitter thing"

Speaking of twitter I've had an account for a while now but I've largely ignored it. Isn't it just a facebook status? A fast service for lazy people? Anyway you can find me on the main page http://www.whedonverse.co.uk/ (look for the twitter logo)

Hm...I'm trying to think about what to write today. Seems like I have a slight case of writers block. Anyway, I'll stumble on. The website is still doing great (over 3500 views now) excellent stuff although the traffic has slowed down now we're no longer on the main Whedonesque page...

It's chuck tonight! And in 3D no less. I got my glasses with last weeks TV and Satalite week and I'm ready to watch all the gorgeous women jump out of my television. Speaking of Chuck I loved last weeks Christmas episode with the Die Hard references. Twinky anyone?

I got many of the Summerslam predictions wrong. Orton is still champ but Punk did win back the title and the Undertaker returned. Raw annoyed me last night, why are WWE paying Floyd Jr so much money to stand around and do nothing? The Big Show would tear him apart in real life.

I'm a member of the Amazon vine programme and I'm currently reviewing a DVD for them called Ichi. A martial arts epic. I'm half way through the film...

If you know of any REAL Whedonverse websites please let me know. I can't remember the amount of people who tell me that Sarah Michelle Gellar has a myspace page when she quite clearly doesn't.

I'm thinking of running a competition to design a myspage page for Whedonverse. Our old one seriously needs an update.

Until tomorrow... I'm off to think naughty thoughts about Anna Paquin (gotta love True Blood)

Steven Lee is the creator of Whedonverse and Whedonverse forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment